Sunday, January 8, 2017

Keep Calm It's Vacation Time

Getting ready for vacation was my favorite time of the year. The place was all settled, all foods was ready, things are prepared, and enjoying the best moment of life is waiting. Yes! It maybe just a simple get together but all the memories was extra ordinary.

Hello Everyone! I would like to share my vacation time with my family. It's 23rd of  December 2016 and all of us was busy preparing things for the outing. The sun was very well shined and it was a perfect day for a vacation time. Most of the people wants expensive outfit to wear during the outing and a high-priced beach with a same ocean. But for me, simple things can make unforgettable moments. Don't missed the time when you're with your love ones because we can't predict what will happen soon. It may be your last bonding with them or it may be the very last time you hold their hands. Get a time for them, even just a day. Because for them, your presence is a present. 


"Take vacations. Go as many places as you can. You can always make money. But you can't always make memories."


Thank you for reading my blog! God Bless.

16 comments: